Monday, August 18, 2008
Life is Beautiful
If you are in the mood for an excellent, inspiring, amusing, and absolutely brilliant film, then 'read' closely.
If you have not yet seen "Life is Beautiful" (1998) you need to do so as soon as possible! I cannot say enough about this movie, you will just have to see it for yourself. It is a combination of a comedy, love story, and drama. Go to http://www.tribute.ca/player/?id=2423&fmt=wm&q=3 for a trailer. It also won 3 Oscars.
Here is what you do:
Immediately access your pay-per-view or on-demand movie guide. Find the movie. Put your eyeballs back in their sockets, and lift your jaw back up as you see how much you will be billed for the movie (it is worth every penny). Watch the movie, with a box of kleenex handy, and maybe some popcorn. Oh, and having a loved one around is nice too, because you will get all sappy. Then, ENJOY!
Afterwards, run, don't walk, to your nearest video store and buy it used. If you actually find it used, then feel pity for the person who returned it (and then be glad you saved money on it, because you paid a ridiculous amount to watch it pay-per-view.)
I saw this movie years ago when it came out, and have watched it over and over again. I just love it every time. It is defiantly worth watching!
PS - If you are not in the mood for something dramatic, and you want something scary and dramatic, watch "What Lies Beneath". Love this movie too!
Now, I would love to hear any movies you think are just too great to pass up. I'm up for it all, chick flicks, scary movies, actions. I grew up in a movie oriented family with four brothers, folks. Trust me, I've heard it all.
Enjoy life! And, enjoy the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE that movie cuz!! Hmmmm so many to think of, but as far as scary movies go I will always root for "Wait until Dark" It's in back and white or color now. A great old one and a favorite around Halloween :)
Post a Comment