This is video of Natalie a few weeks ago. However, we could have repeated it today almost ver-bat-um. She was so naughty today. We have been feeling the weather effects from the tropical storm that hit Florida. So, we have had tons of rain and humidity. It makes kids weird. I just know it sounds crazy but it is SO true. This video was because I told her "no" for something she wanted for breakfast. . . . We call this "The Fit" starring Natalie Unck
Natalie also go into a whole box of tic-tacs today. She had the freshest smelling breath. Sure outdid the play do I found her eating before that . . .
Tyler is still anti video, unless he is the one filming, plus he was at school today, so still not much on Mr. T, but I'm really going to try and get some pictures tomorrow. We are right in the thick of potty training, armed with loads of underwear and remembering to go potty every 20 minutes or so. I sent him to school today for the first time in undies (toy story kind!). He had a couple of accidents, but overall did really well for being out of his comfort zone for 7 hours! I am so proud. Some days are just better than others, and that is to be expected! My little man is growing up. Oh, and he REFUSES to sit down. He has to do his business standing up. Good thing my kids are of amazon height! His teachers though that was so funny. He, also, amazingly never misses. That's my boy!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, and I thought Victoria had tantrums. I am sorry for you!
Post a Comment