Friday, August 15, 2008
Jeep Joy
This is Tyler's jeep. He LOVES this jeep. Grandma and Grandpa Unck gave him this jeep for his 3rd birthday in March. He just recently really gotten the hang of driving it. If you can't tell it is a two seater, and so you can imagine how much fun Natalie has sitting next to Tyler and riding with him. Her little hairs blow in the wind as they fly down the street of our neighborhood. It is quite a sight!
We live in the south, and it is blazing hot outside, and all my kids want to do it play outside. Well, they actually want to ride the jeep. Last night I finally gave in and took the kids out before dinner to ride the jeep. Tyler jumped in, skilfully backed up out the garage, and took off. I put Natalie down to get her bike, and she stood and pointed to her run away brother and said, very clearly, "Meeeeep!!". She was mad about it too. I couldn't stop laughing, and was in shock at her new word. So proud too.
Occasionally I hear words come out of her that I didn't know she had in her! She is starting to say 'milk' which sounds more like 'majhigk' (or something like that) and 'ball'. Tyler has actually tried to teach her 'ball', and I believe he is quite proud of his accomplishment! I think it is safe to say that we can now add 'jeep' to her list of words.
As I am typing this she is standing next to me jabbering away about . . . . something! What will be next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! It is hot enough here, I do not envy your weather. It looks like you are getting settled.
I can't believe how big Tyler is, it doesn't seem like that long ago he was in my class at Best Friends! -Shanell
Ann, who we worked at Best Friends with, sent me the link to your blog.
Post a Comment