Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Behold, Your Little Ones . . .

I just stumbled across an amazing new manual that The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter Day Saints has just published for nursery age children. It is intended for both nursery during church, and at home. I thought it was really neat, and highly organized as well as very appropriate for young children. You can check it out by going to http://www.lds.org/, it is right there on the home page. There is short introduction video about it, and you can download the entire manual as well, or purchase the actual hard copy at distribution. I encourage you to also let your primary leaders know about it. I'm so looking forward to using it with my kids, and I hope you are too!

In fact, I'm so excited about it I will put a side post about it as well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting for this to come out!

Ashley said...

That is so funny you left a comment! I was totally wondering about you guys the other day and was going to search for your blog if you had one. Natalie is sure growing up and is as cute as ever! Hope all is well with you guys!
PS our last name is spelt Nielsen