
At 14 months, my darling daughter Natalie is learning to feed herself. On the menu a few nights ago was spaghetti, strawberries, and peas, three of her favorites. Despite the mess I couldn't resisit a picture. Such a big girl! Afterwards she was sent immeditaley to the bath tub. We love our happy girl.

Our big boy Tyler started preschool last week. He really enjoys his class and has already made a few friends. I think he is most excited about his new dinosaur backpak. The thing is so tiny! I don't even know if it could hold a standard size folder, but it fits his needs just fine!
Take notice of scattered toys and a half dressed child in the background, this is at 7:30am - were keepin' it real here folks!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! How fun.I'm so glad you've gotten into the world of blogging! It's so fun to read your thoughts, and see some photos. Natalie and Tyler are growing up! So cute. We miss you guys!
I'm SOOO glad you guys have started a blog! I always ask your mother-in-law how you're doing. It's nice to be able to check up on you guys ourselves. The kids have grown a ton already!
Post a Comment