Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween?!?

Happy Halloween everyone!! This is what my kids decided to be for Halloween this year . . .




That's right~ they both decided to be sick!! So, unfortunatley no costumes or trick or treating for us this year :( So, so sad, they both have high fevers and are sleepy. Poor babies.


It hit them out of no where. This morning we got to go to a Halloween Party given by my friend Tasha. She did a fabulous job, and all the kids had a great time! We had all sorts of Halloween snacks, they were so cute. My kids had a great time, and I had no idea they were going to be this sick that afternoon. I hope we didn't expose anyone, but what can you do? So at least they go in a little Halloween fun. We also got to go to the Franklin Pumpkin Festival last weekend. I will post lots more pictures later! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so sorry your kids were sick, that is such a bummer. I love reading your blog!

Scott said...

I'm sorry that your kids are sick!! But we sure did have fun with you guys at the party!!
Tasha

Anonymous said...

That is so sad that they were sick.

Ladybug143 said...

That is sad. At least they are young enough that they won't remember too much!