Natalie is a talking, chatty, thing. We love her to death, and she makes us laugh, and growl all in the same breath. Her new thing is to tell people 'no' with an "attitude", but a sweet one that says I know it all. It is the funniest thing, and we are still trying to get it on video. I will post it as soon as we do!
Tyler is anxiously awaiting the birth of his new baby sister. He can totally tell that mommy is not looking the same anymore, and I think that he actually believes us now when we say we are having another baby. Sometimes he asks to look at the baby, which means he just wants to put his ear on my ever growing belly, and listen. It is very sweet.
We have had fun getting out doors lately, even though we have had a TON of rain. So, that means when its not raining, we are outside. We even got to go pick strawberries yesterday with some friends, the Durracqs and the Allen's. Tyler and Natalie LOVED it! I was so proud of them. Natalie was excellent at picking only bright red ripe ones, because she just knew that's what they should look like. She was really good at getting right down into strawberry plants, where even I didn't see any good ones. They were just her size I guess. Tyler loved it as well, and had a great time, but lost interest a little sooner than Natalie. His big thing was that he just really wanted to take home a plant . . .
We came home with a pretty good, and very tasty assortment of strawberries. Unfortunately they just don't last as long when you fresh pick them, versus at the store, so we tried not to pick too many, and ate them in smoothies, and for meals. They were great while they lasted.
In other news, Bryce got me a very generous mothers day gift . . . a new iPod Touch, which I am just loving. But, I wonder does anyone know of any applications you can get, so that I can enable the iTouch to do laundry, dishes, babysit, run errands, you know the like. I'm just sure there has got to be a way.
Bryce is starting to think that maybe hiring a fill time maid/nanny would have been a better idea :) I told him to wait until baby #3 arrives. Just Kidding!
Here are some pics of random events at the Unck Household!
Sword fighting with 'helmets' Trust me, they are needed.


Natalie and I had fun making mini cream cheese frosted cupcakes
ones Sunday evening. WITH sprinkles, thanks Grandma Unck!

Natalie went through a phase for about a week where all her lovies, and baby items had to be carried around in her Halloween pumpkin. I mean, to the store, to bed, in the car, at breakfast, everywhere! The phase has now passed, and now she just wants her baby 'naked' and wrapped up in a blanket every where. Sometimes she panics if she can't remember where she last put her! Gotta love her!
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big. Tyler putting his ear to your tummy is so cute. How are you feeling?
Oh I love their little cheeser grins, your kids are DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment