
I'm not really sure what to say about it,

He is quite proud of it, and was thrilled that I was giving it its' own photo session. Little did he know that I was giving a photo shoot so that you could all see it, and perhaps help me decipher what it is . . . My best guess from Tyler's explanation is that it is a dinosaur. Go figure.
Also, during my dino-something photo shoot, Natalie decided she wanted in on it to show off her brand new piggy p.j.'s. She LOVES them so much. They are quite summer-y, and no, it isn't that warm here YET, but they were a great deal. She pulled them out of the bag, and insisted on wearing them. You just cannot say no to Natalie about certain things like that. She is very assertive and independent, and if she wants to wear the pig pajamas, you just let her. My sweet girl. One day her independent and strong spirit will be a great blessing to have, if it isn't already!


So, there you have it. A piece of pottery and pig pajamas. I love my life, and am truly blessed.
A side note- baby #3 is growing quickly, and healthy. I'm starting to feel more frequent movements, one of the best parts of having babies. I'm still feeling great, and so happy to have her in our lives soon!
3 comments:
That clay is pretty funky awesome! I thought it was some kind of bone or something!
I think it looks like an elephant of sorts!
Dino fossil...I think. Looks great. Natalie is so cute and looking so grown up these days.
Post a Comment