that Bryce and I are expecting a new addition to our family on July 17th, 2009!
Precious Baby #3 is healthy, and growing quickly, and we are thrilled! We can't wait until he or she joins our family. Any guesses as to what it is? Tyler is hoping for another sister, which I think is very sweet.
Here's the 'break down' Tyler and Natalie are 26 months apart, and Natalie and the new baby will be 25 months apart. This will also make the birthday's in our family fall conescutivley in order of these months: March: Tyler April: Suzanne May: Bryce June: Natalie July: New Baby!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congratulations!
Congrats!! We are adjusting to having 3. We had Jeffrey on Dec. 4. It is fun and the other 2 are getting used to it.
How exciting! We are so happ for ya'll. I think the way your birthdays fall is so cool!
I'm SOOO excited for you!!! Congradulations! Boy or girl, this baby will be adorable! I think I'm with Tyler though, another girl would be fun. I love having 2 in a row and dressing them in matching clothes. So now you enter the world of more kids than adults, it gets crazy sometimes! Good luck with the pregnancy. I love how your birthday's fall, that is so fun.
Holy Moly Uncks!! I can't believe how big your family is and how grown up they are! We miss you and are so happy to have found you in blogland!!
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys. That is going to be great to have another little Unck running around in the world.
That is awesome! Congratulations!!! That is so fun with your birthdays, easy to remember right?
Congrats! We are the week ahead of you, the 8th. I am still moving that to the 24th though. I was 2 weeks late with Victoria, so we will see. :)
Congratulations! That's Lincoln's birthday. Makes for a hot pregnancy. :) Good luck and congrats again. :)
Hey, can I add a link to your blog on mine so I can keep up? Are you back home yet or still traveling? How are you feeling?
Yeah! I am so excited for you. They will all be such good little buddies. I was sad we didn't get to meet up over Christmas. It is just such a busy time. Sounds like you had a good time hear with your family. Next time you come we will have to hang out a lot to make up for this time.
Hey that's great news! Congrats you guys!
Hey Uncks! I found your blog from Rachel. Good to see you on the blog. Suzanne, I still have your Nicholas Sparks books, I feel so bad I didn't get them to you before you moved! Email me and give me your address and I'll gladly send them back to you.
micheleheiner@hotmail.com
p.s. Congrats on baby #3!
Congratulations!! Happy to hear that things are going well!
Post a Comment