Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A snack you are sure to love . . .


Try this for a fantastic treat~ Head on over to the "Hot Garlic" @ http://www.hotgarlic.blogspot.com/

Popcorn, peanut butter, and chocolate, whats not to love? Oh, and its easy, even better!

2 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Hey! Is it weird that I'm leaving a comment? I figured you already caught me with your live feed meter! And besides, I love getting comments ...and I've heard most other people do to.

Anyway, thanks for posting my recipe! It seems so many of the recipes I almost don't post or at least think twice about are always the ones that are the biggest hits with people! Maybe I should just start posting those type exclusively?

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it enough to share it!

Lora said...

Yum, that looks too good. I think it will be dangerous for me to know how to make it. Sugar and I am are good buddies - darn it!!