Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kids are growing up fast . . .

and for those who have not yet heard, we are pleased to announce that we are adding another precious baby to the bunch.  Yes, baby #4 is due to arrive August 8th.  And, we hope, no sooner than that!  Natalie is ECSTATIC to hold and help take care of a newborn.  Tyler would like to know if this baby is a boy or girl, so that he can attach a name too it.  Michelle has no idea whats going to hit her come end of summer.  We are very happy, and cannot wait to meet our new little one.  Well, I can wait.  I can wait a full 40 weeks :)  I mostly want a healthy baby so I will do what it takes.



2 comments:

Michael & Amy said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you!

Rachel said...

Holy Moly---no way!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome, congrats guys!