Over the weekend we celebrated Tyler's 4th birthday while at Sea World in Orlando. We had a blast for our family vacation, and we were even able to have cake and ice cream the eve before his birthday. I will post Sea World pics later, but here is his birthday cake. You must give me some credit, as the only store we were by was walmart, and I did my best with the decorations. My in-laws who came to sea world with us decorated there hotel room with streamers and balloons, while we had the kids in our hotel room. Tyler loved it!
I didn't know you guys just went to Orlando! We're going in June! Was there anything you were really glad you did? We're still trying to plan. Oh and Happy birthday, Tyler!!
2 comments:
Holy Moly!!! Has it really been that long!? What a big boy!!! And what a cake, I bet he loved it!
I didn't know you guys just went to Orlando! We're going in June! Was there anything you were really glad you did? We're still trying to plan. Oh and Happy birthday, Tyler!!
Post a Comment